Corporate Hospitality & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Supervisor: Chief Operating Officer, Regional Manager
The Corporate Hospitality & Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key member of our sales & marketing team. In this position, you will play a critical role in supporting the revenue management team in all e-commerce activities. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with the public through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc. to increase awareness of and customer demand for our hotels’ services. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about our products, an excellent communicator and be able to utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Control day-to-day messaging of select social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Trip Advisor, ETC).
- Update all social presences (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) of the hotel or outlets utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Assists in Develop and Maintaining Social Media Strategy approved by management.
- Assist in the creation/implementation of online marketing strategies to generate more hotel awareness and drive website traffic and ultimate hotel reservations.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty.
- Engage and activate local community through Social Media channels.
- Participate in social listening across social channels (e.g., Trip Advisor, Online Travel Agencies, Yelp) and creates appropriate responses to these reviews.
- Develops and sources unique hotel and destination content (posts, photos, videos, infographics); sources and leverages quality User Generated Content in social amplification efforts and ensures usage rights for all materials.
- Produces written communication with internal and external customers requiring a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Monitors social media industry trends, tools and applications to stay current.
- Maintains current knowledge of all Century Group, Wyndham, Marriott, and relative “flags” Social Media Policies and procedures to verify compliance.
- Produce and distribute monthly social media analytics report, share key drivers of positive or negative trends, and tracks progress.
- Generate buzz-worthy ideas for hotel events based on knowledge of the local market and brand target quest in collaboration with Sales Manager and Events Coordinator.
- Support execution and fulfillment of projects as needed.
- Demonstrate proficiency and accuracy in using MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook to include graphs, tables and other higher-level spreadsheet functions.
- Professionalism and confidentiality are essential, with a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain comprehensive and cohesive records
- Must be hospitality oriented and possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation, office practices and procedures
- Ability to write and communicate in a professional manner
- Team player interested in collaborating with others to create the best work
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid communication and leadership skills
- Passion for service
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Highest level of integrity, creativity and work ethic
- Solid social skills
- Consummate professionalism
- Mature management skills
- Working knowledge of Google and MS Products, analytics, webmaster tools, remarketing
- Ability to analyze web statistics and advertising ROI
- Experience in the hotel industry considered a plus
- Very detail-oriented
- Quick learner and efficient worker; passionate about their job
- Good sense of design and ability to conceptualize requested product
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects at the same time, meeting multiple deadlines
- Good communicator, both written and orally
About Century Hospitality
Century Hospitality is an affiliate of Century Equities whose primary focus is on hospitality development and management. Our team brings together a combination of 50+ years of Hospitality experience with nearly 30 years of real estate investment experience (through Century Equities), positioning us to become a leading regional hospitality management company.
Century Hospitality currently owns and manages multiple properties and brands in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and is actively pursuing projects throughout the area. Our objective is to offer the finest in management services to hotels in the Tri- State region. We have a proven track record of developing the highest quality hotel properties that deliver operational excellence and a superior guest experience. We achieve this by providing the personal attention that each property requires to operate exceptionally over a sustained period. We will maintain a balanced portfolio focused on strong bottom line profits coupled with the highest levels of guest, associate and investor satisfaction.